Jwearn.com allows publishers to shorten any URL and earn money by sharing the shortened URLs online. Advertising is shown to every viewer on their way to their destination URL. By using this Site's service, you agree that this Site includes advertisements on the shortened URLs which is a main requirement for the Site to operate.
By using this Site's service, you agree not to:
- To use this Service for any illegal or unauthorised purpose like copyright content, or defaming, or child pornography, or threatening, or stalking, or abuse, or harassing or violating any person's or entity's legal rights;
- Advertise Jwearn.com on any traffic exchange and PTC websites.
- Place any shortened links on websites that contain content that can be threatening, or defamatory, or harassing, or obscene, contain any viruses, or Trojan horses, or time bombs, or worms, cancelbots or contain software which can cause damage to the viewer or the Site's server.
- Shrink URLs which redirect to other websites that contain the above mentioned content.
- Spam any website or forum or blog with the Site's links.
- Offer an incentive or also beg a visitor to click on your shortened links.
- Automatically redirect to the shortened url from a website. (The viewer must click on the link him/herself)
- Create multiple accounts. Only one account per person is allowed;
- Bring a fake/automated traffic of any kind of that to your links. That will get your own account terminated automatically by our system. The manipulation of our system to gain the views is also not allowed. This includes iframes, redirects, proxies, bots, traffic exchange, PTC traffic, Faucet Traffic Email traffic, jingling, hitleap etc.
- Interfere with anyother other publishers which are using the Site's service.
- Transmit files that may contain viruses, spyware, adware, trojans or another harmful code.
- Create 'redirect loops' with Jwearn URLs or similar services to generate revenue.
- Click on your own shortened links in order to generate revenue. We reserve the right to not pay for all the revenue generated.
- To abuse of the contact system "get in touch" like sending messages regarding payments before the due dates, or threatening to change service and/or providing false or incomplete data.
- Open your own shortened URLs using an iframe or popups/popunder.